Student Registration Information: District Residents
The school offices are open from 8:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
When you come to register, please be prepared to provide the following information and documents.
Proof of residency in Royal ISD dated within the past 30 days, showing the parent/guardian's name and street address. A recent utility bill (electric, water, or gas), a house or apartment lease agreement, or an earnest money or purchase contract and a letter from a mortgage company indicating loan approval or proof from the home builder/realtor of cash payment verification. If a lease agreement or purchasing paperwork is provided at the time of registration, a utility bill must be provided within 30 days of occupancy.
Notice: It is a felony to falsify residency information for enrollment purposes (Texas State Penal Code, Section 27.10).
After residency verification, the following items are required. We will make copies and return originals.
• Official birth certificate obtained from a state or county office or other certified birth record
• Immunization records up-to-date with all immunizations and boosters
• The student’s Social Security card
• Report card and withdrawal records from previous
• Valid, current driver’s license or state or federal issued photo ID of parent or guardian enrolling the student
• A certified copy of existing, final court documents establishing legal guardianship*. (For example:
Custody due to divorce; CPS custody arrangements; Legal guardianship; etc)
For more information, please call the campus
• Royal High School (281) 934-2215
• Royal Junior High (281) 934-2241
• Royal Elementary (281) 934-3166
• Royal Early Childhood Center (281) 934-3147
*Legal guardianship - Guardianship is a legal process designed to protect people at risk of abuse, neglect, and exploitation, including minors. The process involves the court system and an attorney.